The 联邦佩尔助学金 provides need-based grants to low-income under研究生 students to promote access to postsecondary education. 助学金数额取决于:学生的预期家庭贡献(EFC), 就读费用(由院校决定), 学生在校情况(全日制或非全日制), 以及学生是否参加了一个完整的学年或更少.
The 明尼苏达州补助金 helps students from low- and moderate-income fa密尔ies pay for educational expenses at eligible Minnesota colleges or universities.
This grant provides need-based grants to low-income under研究生 students to promote access to post-secondary education. Institutional financial aid administrators have substantial flexibility in determining the amount of FSEOG award to provide students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment. Priority is given to those students with “exceptional need” (those with the lowest expected fa密尔y contributions) and those who are also 联邦佩尔助学金 recipients.
This program helps low income students who have young children pay for child care while the student attends classes.
Minnesota residents who have a child 12 years old or younger (14 or younger with a disability) and whose fa密尔y size and income qualify for the program. 要符合资格，学生还必须:
- 是你.S. 公民或符合条件的非公民
- 没有完成四年的高等教育. 12月31日以后退出现役的学生, 2002年被给予额外的资格期限
This program provides post-secondary financial assistance to eligible Minnesota resident students who are of one-fourth or more Indian ancestry and demonstrate financial need for an award.
奖学金 are available to eligible Indian under研究生 students enrolled at least ¾ time and 研究生 students enrolled at least half time. 为了有资格获得这项奖学金，你必须:
学生有资格获得最多10年的奖学金, 5年本科学习，另外5年研究生学习. Under研究生 students seeking less than a four-year degree can receive a maximum of three years of scholarship funding in order to preserve two years of eligibility to complete a four-year degree. Students may receive the scholarship for only one degree per under研究生 educational level and one terminal degree.
该计划为低收入本科生提供基于需求的工作报酬 who are also MN residents. 奖励是基于需要和在校内外的工作机会.
This program was established in 2007 to provide post-secondary financial assistance to eligible Minnesota veterans who served on or after September 11, 2001. 全日制本科生或研究生可能有资格获得高达1美元,000 per semester or term and part-time students may be eligible to receive up to $500 per semester or term. 您必须是在明尼苏达州机构注册的明尼苏达州居民，并且是:
- Veteran who is serving or has served honorably in any branch of the United 状态s armed forces at any time on or after September 11, 2001, or;
- Non-veteran who has served honorably for a total of five years or more cumulatively as a member of the Minnesota National Guard or any other active or reserve component of the United 状态s armed forces, 以及该服务的任何部分发生在9月11日或之后, 2001, or;
- Spouse or child of a person who has served in the 密尔itary at any time on or after September 11, 2001, and who has died or has a total and permanent disability as a direct result of that 密尔itary service.
直接斯塔福德贷款，来自威廉·D. 福特联邦直接贷款计划, are low-interest loans for eligible students to help cover the cost of higher education at a four-year college or university, 社区mg游戏官网点此进入, 或贸易, 职业生涯, 或者技校. 符合条件的学生直接从美国贷款.S. 参与学校的教育部门.
独立学生最高限额:新生9500美元, 二年级学生10500美元, 大三和大四学生12500美元.
Maximum for dependent students: $5500 for freshman, $6500 for sophomore, $7500 for junior and senior.
- 直接资助贷款 直接补贴贷款是为有经济需要的学生提供的. Your school will review the results of your 免费申请联邦学生资助 (FAFSA) and determine the amount you can borrow. You are not charged interest while you’re in school at least half-time and during deferment periods.
- 直接无补贴贷款 你不需要证明你有经济需要就可以获得直接无补贴贷款. 和补贴贷款一样，你的学校将决定你能借多少钱. 无补贴贷款的利息从第一次支付开始累积. You can pay the interest while you are in school and during grace periods and deferment or forbearance periods. 你也可以等到进入还款时再支付利息. This will increase the total amount you have to repay because you will be charged interest on the interest you did pay.
Students can apply for Minnesota 状态 and Federal grant eligibility as well as Federal Direct Loan eligibility by completing the 免费申请联邦学生资助 (FAFSA). 现在使用 mg游戏官网点此进入校号为013505:
Terms and conditions for the Federal Direct Stafford loans may be more favorable for student borrowers than those offered for private educational loans.
Parents of dependent students may apply for a Direct PLUS Loan to help pay their child’s education expenses as long as certain eligibility requirements are met. 符合资格申请“家长直接加贷”贷款:
- 父借款人不得有不良信用记录(将进行信用检查). 如果父母没有通过信用检查, the parent may still receive a loan if someone (such as a relative or friend who is able to pass the credit check) agrees to endorse the loan. 背书人承诺，如果家长未能偿还贷款，背书人将偿还贷款. The parent may also still receive a loan if he or she can demonstrate extenuating circumstances.
- 学生和家长必须是美国公民.S. 公民或符合条件的非公民, must not be in default on any federal education loans or owe an overpayment on a federal education grant, 并且必须满足联邦学生援助计划的其他一般资格要求.
自由贸易协定目前资助高达100%的学费和授权费用，最高金额为4美元,500 per Fiscal Year and up to $250 per Semester Hour (SH) for degrees including Secondary School Diploma or its equivalency; Certificates (under研究生, 研究生, vocational or technical); Associates or Baccalaureate (under研究生); Master’s or First Professional (研究生). 本科课程的学时限制为150，研究生课程的学时限制为45. 有关资格，学费费率和申请信息，请访问 www.go军队ed.com 或电邮联络自由贸易协定组: ngmneducation@ng.军队.密尔 或电话:651-282-4589.